Since 2006 Hope has worked with diverse clients to identify, access, and structure the financial resources needed to enable successful community development projects.
Support for investors
Developing impact investment programs including setting up loan funds, identifying sources of capital, developing policies, procedures and financial projections, and advising staff.
- Identify and secure innovative sources of capital
- Bring diverse funding partners together
- Provide diligence on investment opportunities for investors
Identifying CDFI funding and guiding CDFI clients through complex application processes and compliance.
- Access government funding including the Financial Assistance Award, the Capital Magnet Fund and New Markets Tax Credits
- Facilitate the structuring and closing of New Markets Tax Credits transactions for sustainable development projects and CDEs
- Develop compliance programs for CDFIs engaged in deploying CDFI Fund Awards
- Assist community development finance organizations to obtain CDFI certification
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT FINANCE CONSULTING
Connecting communities to diverse and creative sources of funding as well as structuring funding, developing project operations and helping partners navigate the real estate development process.
- Structure complex financing
- Plan for long term financial sustainability
- Develop project budgets
- Build multi-year operating projections
- Work as a liaison between the project owner and diverse sources of financing
COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT FOR SOCIAL INNOVATION
Developing long term revenue and social enterprise strategies that support community transformation.
- Engage stakeholders in business, foundations, nonprofits, community leadership and all levels of government
- Tackle financing challenges and barriers to significant community development projects